Monday 27 October 2014

A New Dawn

Well this is embarrassing. It has been a long, long time since my last blog.  In that time I have moved out of Sheffield. But what does this mean for the blog? I can literally here none of you say. Well I have not moved far from the Sheffield area, to Bradwell in the peak district in fact. So the blog will continue but on a monthly basis as I will likely only get time to do a Sheffield walk this often. The new blog will now come out on the last Monday of each month.

 So what do I have for you for you after all this time? Well prepare yourself for disappointment as it does not feature Sheffield at all. I have decided the best way to restart is to show you a little something of the area I have moved to. So if its OK we will continue. This month is a walk from Bradwell to Castleton in the hope valley taking in scenery along the way. There is more of Bradwell than Castleton as the weather began to turn. I do intend to return soon to do it more justice. Brace yourselves, its a long one I hope you enjoy.

To learn more about Bradwell click here 
















































The next blog will return to Sheffield and be published on 24th of November


No comments:

Post a Comment